Senior Digital Project Manager
- Senior Digital Project Manager
- £45k - £50k
- Posted08 March 2017
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior Digital Project Manager
- Salary£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
London based Digital Agency are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager with excellent client facing skills to join them on a permanent basis and help them deliver great work.
They are around 40 people in size and the majority of their work is within the charity sector where they help them create great user experiences and develop integrated technical solutions that meet their business goals.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Digital Project Manager include
*Managing client accounts and ensuring they offer a continually high level of service;
*Maintaining a strategy and plan for each client account and delivering against it;
*Building relationships with existing clients and understanding opportunities that exist to grow accounts;
*Managing the profitability of client accounts;
*Making sure projects are transitioned successfully from the proposal process into delivery and overseeing the quality of delivery;
*Working closely with the business development and marketing team to create a plan for winning new clients in your account area and putting that plan into action
Experience that would be valuable in this role includes:
- Previous agency experience having managed technical projects and client relationships
- Ideally some experience having managed web development projects, and having worked closely with developers
- Good at building and growing long-term relationships with relatively small number of clients
- Ability to interpret business strategy and relate that to a specific project and make sure that both user and organisational value is present in the work you do;
- Experience of pitching, winning and growing accounts;
- Experience of end to end digital builds on projects in the £100-250k range;
- Experience of content management projects with technical integration as part of them;
- Knowledge of user experience and Agile and how to manage projects in an agency environment;
- Knowledge of the UK not for profit and charity sector particularly digital fundraising, health and science projects.
If you are a client facing project manager looking to join a small but growing agency and work on some lovely charity accounts, please get in touch!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Senior Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org