Senior Experience Architect
- Senior Experience Architect
- £60k - £60k
- Posted12 July 2017
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior Experience Architect
- Salary£60,000 - £60,000 per annum
We're looking for a Senior User Experience Architect to join a full-spectrum digital agency in central London as they build their experience team to put it at the heart of their service to their internationally-recognised clientele.
The most important thing for this agency is collaboration, and they're bringing together teams from insights, technology, media and creative to make this happen on all their projects. Skills and experience we're looking for:
What sort of things do they work on? Typical projects include...
- Whole-service digital transformation for a national communications business
- End-to-end online and offline experience for an international travel brand
- Chatbots and personalised gifts and games for popular alcoholic drinks
- Enterprise-level redesigns for financial institutions
- Online and offline experience strategy for a high street retailer
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who's a Senior UX Designer, or maybe a midweight looking to step up
- Experience of designing things for different platforms and industries
- A full range of UCD skills. not just interaction design and a few focus groups
- Someone who feels they're not getting recognition or being given enough responsibility in their current role
- Able to speak up (challenge!) and give opinions on different proposals.
Get in touch to hear more about this great agency and to discuss your options with this role and others!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: firstname.lastname@example.org