Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- £45k - £55k
- Posted31 May 2017
- ConsultantJames Birch
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior Project Manager
- Salary£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
I'm currently working with a multi-award winning content agency who create visual stories through the use of good data. The role is for a senior project manager to join their growing team.
This agency is the preferred choice for many big brands/clients, as specialists in their sector, this agency produces some exceptional work which can include can include microsites, apps, watch apps, interactive installations, social stickers, video animation, quiz, reports and virtual reality.
- Engage and motivate the team, clients, internal stakeholders and third parties.
- Manage the full lifecycle of projects including planning and project governance.
- Work alongside the Senior account manager on financial management from cost estimation to budget management.
- Work alongside the Senior account manager to develop and scope agile project proposals.
- Be clear in progress reporting both internally and with the client.
- Protect the team, the agency and the client through clear scope management - including change management.
- Listen, conduct regular retrospective reviews to assess how well the project or campaign was delivered.
- Experience working across a number of briefs and have a good understanding of the following disciplines - strategy, technology, creative and design. (Data a plus.)
- An understanding of your strengths and weaknesses and a desire to work with the Senior account manager to progress the agency and your career.
- Comfortable in communicating with senior clients, managing expectations around budgets, risks and issues while being mindful of the goals and objectives.
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience in Project Management methodologies, Agile / Scrum, PRINCE 2 experience desired.
- Ability to implement and govern strong programme processes to manage scope, quality, timeline
and budget including early detection of risk and budget variance.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong negotiation skills
- Structured and clear thinker: ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
This agency has a fantastically embraced, diverse culture. Anyone joining this agency would be welcomed by friendly faces and open arms. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact and progress your career further by applying yourself in this collaborative small agency.
This agency also offer a some awesome benefits including a £200 pounds gift voucher to spend on something that you are passionate about when joining!
If all the above sounds of interest, please apply now!
He's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I recently joined Source LF after a number of successful years in recruitment. Seeking a new challenge in an exciting, interesting and ever evolving market, the opportunity to work in Digital Project Management for Source LF wa...
Email James: email@example.com