Senior Service Designer
- Senior Service Designer
- £50k - £70k
- Posted05 April 2017
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior Service Designer
- Salary£50,000 - £70,000 per annum
This is an important role working with some really exciting clients across a wide range of sectors from gaming to finance, supporting the service design activities for a great Experience and Service Design Agency.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic individual with experience in a service design role in an agency environment. This is a varied role within a small team and will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You will be able to lead and manage a range of activities from the initial ethnographic research, to experience definition and strategy and prototyping and testing.
- Using your experience to help respond to proposals with innovative methods and options based on time and budget constraints
- Producing user scenarios, service experience concepts, blueprints and detailed service design as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Planning and conducting design research
- Planning and facilitating workshops with clients or customers
- You will be comfortable working directly with clients and involving them openly in your processes, responding to feedback and championing the needs of customers throughout the project
Your skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in a service design role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in product design, psychology, UX/UI or other relevant fields
- Graphics/Illustration capability is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Experience working within an agency environment
For information about the role and company, get in touch!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: email@example.com