Senior User Researcher - Fashion Industry
- Senior User Researcher - Fashion Industry
- £50k - £60k
- Posted12 September 2017
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior User Researcher - Fashion Industry
- Salary£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Come and join this fabulous and ever-expanding online retailer and be a part of their User Research team!
- You'll be conducting customer research in conjunction with designers, and speaking to both consumers and commercial vendors across London, Britain, Europe, US and the far-East.
- There will be (expenses paid) foreign travel involved.
- The role also has scope for you to devise and deliver your own original research, so you can follow your own hypotheses and make an impact, rather than just conducting interviews and focus groups you're handed down from above!
If this sounds interesting, get in touch and let's discuss what you're looking for in your next role. It would be an ideal role for someone looking to get out of an environment where they're feeling stalled or not able to innovate.
Of course, we'd love to speak to User Researchers with retail or ecommerce experience, but the most important thing is that you're a solid senior researcher who wants to challenge themselves. We'll help you work the rest out. Let's catch up soon!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: email@example.com