Senior UX Architect - Investment Management
- Senior UX Architect - Investment Management
- £400 - £450 per day
- Posted02 August 2017
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypeFreelance
- PositionSenior UX Architect - Investment Management
- Salary£400 - £450 per day
Senior User Experience Contractor - Investment Management Project
We've got a month-long contract for a Senior User Experience Architect to work with an Investment Management company, revamping the IA for their sites and platforms, involving a lot of research and prototyping.
- lead client IA/UX workshops
- capture requirements
- develop personas
- develop user stories, use case development
- produce user journeys
- define templates
- develop wireframes
- develop prototypes
- develop a content topology matrix
- perform usability testing
Let me know if this could be of interest, or if you're maybe looking for something a little bit different, as we have plenty of other roles as well!
Looking forward to speaking soon!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: email@example.com