Senior UX Consultant (with UX-focussed agency)
- Senior UX Consultant (with UX-focussed agency)
- £55k - £65k
- Posted05 April 2017
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior UX Consultant (with UX-focussed agency)
- Salary£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Senior User Experience Consultant required for renowned UX focussed consultancy with fantastic opportunities for profile development within UX and great work/life balance also.
This consultancy have a real knack for producing top-notch UX Consultants with real depth to their experience inclusive of UX Research and Testing alongside UX Design and Strategy. They also have a brilliant internal team of UX consultants ranging from Junior to Director level and everyone in-between.
Having been around for over 10 years these guys have managed to carve out a solid reputation within the UX market and without doubt you would increase your knowledge and experience working with them.
From augmented reality apps to complete website re-designs, establishing service design strategies and intranet re-haul designs, you'll have loads of exposure to working on some delightful projects for leading brands and organisations.
The position will involve;
Delivering core research, design and strategy services to their clients
Working on a variety of challenging projects with leading brands
Delivering interaction design and IA fully in line with customer and business requirements
Conducting in-depth user research and developing digital strategies
Liaising directly with clients and presenting & justifying your work to them
Working within multi-functional internal teams to deliver against client requirements
You'll be given lots of responsibility from day one, although they'll also be at hand to give you the support you need when you need it.
You will need;
- Previous experience working in a UX-focussed capacity - NOT UX/UI or Visual with elements of UX.
- You will also need to have some experience in UXR as well as UXD.
- Great communication skills and can-do attitude.
- An engaging portfolio that demonstrates your reasoning and processes within UX projects - not just final screen shots of the web pages you worked on.
- Ideally they'd love someone already at Lead level however they'd also happily consider someone at Senior level ready for their next leap so long as you have some previous experience leading on projects or mentoring those below you.
In addition to all of this they also provide some great benefits! Not to mention a real chance to move up to Lead-level.
If this all sounds good to you then send us your CV and portfolio ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
He's our UX and Tech Manager.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: email@example.com