Senior UX Designer
- Senior UX Designer
- £50k - £60k
- Posted01 September 2017
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior UX Designer
- Salary£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We're looking for a Senior User Experience consultant with solid research experience to join a full-spectrum digital agency in central London as they build their experience team to put it at the heart of their service to their internationally-recognised clientele.
The most important thing for this agency is collaboration, and they're bringing together teams from insights, technology, media and creative to make this happen on all their projects. Skills and experience we're looking for:
- Someone who's a Senior UX Designer, or maybe a mid-weight looking to step up
- Experience of designing things for different platforms and industries
- A full range of UCD skills. not just interaction design and a few focus groups
- Open minded
- A nice person
Get in touch to hear more about this great agency and to discuss your options with this role and others!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: email@example.com