Senior UX Designer - Auto site redesign
- Senior UX Designer - Auto site redesign
- £400 - £450 per day
- Posted27 July 2017
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypeFreelance
- PositionSenior UX Designer - Auto site redesign
- Salary£400 - £450 per day
Strategically-minded Senior UX Contractors needed for work on a global automotive brand
The agency is undertaking a major review and redesign for an automotive client to help them promote their new range, as well as improving their current service. We need a Senior UX Designer confident working on large, complex sites and digital architecture, to come and help them. Specifically the Senior UX Designer will:
- Rationalise and restructure some forms on a site, so the agency needs someone to come in and help reorganise and redesign
- Be someone that can think a bit more strategically about the overall picture and what principles and approach the agency should take, rather than just making small, tactical UX recommendations
Agency experience and a track record of giving strategic advice for large digital projects is needed for this role, with a solid understanding of user-centred design principles. Get in touch with your CV and Portfolio and even if this role isn't for you, we can discuss some of the many other positions we're looking to fill at the moment.
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: email@example.com