Senior UX Designer - Digital Agency
- Senior UX Designer - Digital Agency
- £55k - £65k
- Posted22 November 2016
- ConsultantTom Cotterill
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior UX Designer - Digital Agency
- Salary£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Senior UX Designer required by innovative digital agency for conceptualising and designing engaging user experiences, thriving in a work environment that requires problem-solving skills and their own self-direction as well as an aptitude for working as a team.
The candidate will have experience working with cross-disciplinary teams through a UCD process, being able to present experience design concepts, provide sound reasoning and explanation for design decisions supported by industry research, best practices and data.
This agency has had a significant increase in client wins (mainly within the financial sector) recently which has mainly come about through their commitment to building great relationships through fantastic client care which has led to referrals and clients actually enjoying and wanting to work with them.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- If you want to join a design team that is well committed to delivering world class design solutions and knowledge in their fantastic client base.
- Situated within the Design practice comprising of creative, visual UI and UX designers - they are part of the wider delivery team incorporating Strategy, Data, Technology and Delivery professionals - focusing on providing clients with the very best expertise across multiple platforms.
- Being expected to work across UX or UI Design and bring User Experience design thinking to all projects is vital for the successful candidate
- Thriving in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team including designers, strategists, technologists and project managers is expected.
- Collaborate on user experience planning with the Design Lead amongst others to create elegant, engaging and emotional designs.
- Understand user experience and user-centred design best practices to achieve user goals.
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation
- Research and stay abreast of user experience, User-Centred Design, and interaction design trends across platforms
- Conceptualise design solutions in sketches and evolve them into interactive prototypes for concept validation
- Experience conducting and facilitating user research in a laboratory setting as well as remote or online testing.
If you think this would be on interest to you, please apply as soon as possible(not forgetting to include portfolio as well) to avoid losing out on this great opportunity.
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the world of Recruitment after a stint in Personal Training and sales related roles. After briefly recruiting for the world of Finance, I found my real passion was UX and it fitted with my personality and experience in...
Email Tom: email@example.com