Senior UX Research Consultant
- Senior UX Research Consultant
- £60k - £65k
- Posted13 June 2017
- ConsultantTom Cotterill
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior UX Research Consultant
- Salary£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
The user experience department at my client is looking for a UX or CX consultant with qualitative research skills to join their growing team of research and design specialists. They are currently a small team with big ambitions, where each team member is highly valued.
They do more than just websites - we deliver full customer lifecycle communications for big household name brands.
In this role you will be involved from initial customer research and insight through to communications strategy, and omnichannel journey mapping, using our own proprietary data-driven UCD process.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams (design, build, planning, data analysts) you will be focused on:
* User research and qualitative analysis of a range of sources
* Developing detailed personas
* Engaging stakeholders
* Understanding analytics
* Journey mapping
* Wireframing solutions
* Working with creative, design and technical teams through delivery
For this role we are looking for:
* Experience of working in a UX research or Service Design role
* Understanding of user research methods
* Ability to clearly communicate and present work to senior stakeholders
* A background or active interest in Psychology, HCI or Cognitive sciences
There is a strong focus on building evidence into everything they do as an agency, so you will need to have strong research skills, both in conducting UX research with customers, but also in terms of making sense of academic literature, industry reports and working with their industry-leading data team to tease insights out of quantitative and website data.
You will also need to be confident in a client-facing role, clearly explaining customer insight and design decisions.
In return, you will be part of a passionate UX team, with a real culture of knowledge-sharing and ongoing professional development and training within the team.
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the world of Recruitment after a stint in Personal Training and sales related roles. After briefly recruiting for the world of Finance, I found my real passion was UX and it fitted with my personality and experience in...
Email Tom: firstname.lastname@example.org