Senior/Lead UX Research Consultant
- Senior/Lead UX Research Consultant
- £60k - £65k
- Posted29 September 2016
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior/Lead UX Research Consultant
- Salary£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Senior/Lead level UX Research Consultant needed by renowned digitally focussed marketing agency. You will join their growing team of research and design specialists. The UX team is fairly small for now (3 internal plus freelancers) but with big ambitions, where each team member is highly valued. In addition the Director of UX there is amazing and a real advocate for 'proper' UX and makes a point of looking after the team both in terms of process and work-life balance.
This agency do more than just websites - they deliver full customer life-cycle communications for big household name brands.
In this role you will be involved from initial customer research and insight through to communications strategy, and omnichannel journey mapping, using their own proprietary data-driven UCD process.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams (design, build, planning, data analysts) you will be focussed on:
- User research and qualitative analysis of a range of sources
- Developing detailed personas
- Engaging stakeholders
- Understanding analytics
- Journey mapping
- Wireframing solutions
- Working with creative, design and technical teams through delivery
For this role they are looking for:
- Focussed experience within a UX Research or Service Design role
- Understanding of user research methods
- Ability to clearly communicate and present work to senior stakeholders
- A background or active interest in Psychology, HCI or Cognitive sciences
There is a strong focus on building evidence into everything they do as an agency, so you will need to have strong research skills, both in conducting UX research with customers, but also in terms of making sense of academic literature, industry reports and working with our industry-leading data team to tease insights out of quantitative and website data.
You will also need to be confident in a client-facing role, clearly explaining customer insight and design decisions.
In return, you will be part of a passionate UX team, with a real culture of knowledge-sharing and ongoing professional development and training within the team.
If this sounds like you then get in touch ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
He's our UX and Web Development Team Leader.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs from Nick
- UX Designer (In-house)
- £45k - £55k
- UX Designer - Marketing Agency
- £30k - £40k