SEO Manager (technical)
- SEO Manager (technical)
- £35k - £40k
- Posted13 September 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSEO Manager (technical)
- Salary£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
This fantastic global media agency is looking to further bolster its SEO division by hiring a technical SEO Manager to assist their range of well known clients further. This well established and highly regarded SEO division is one of the best places for you to further advance your SEO career.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Taking the technical lead for your clients from an SEO perspective, advising on technical recommendations and strategies to further enhance their SEO approach and website traffic
* Working closely with your clients' technical teams you will be responsible for managing detailed backlink audits, technical audits and support the wider SEO implementation (with an understanding of the CMS and development cycles).
* Share insights and learnings with the content and outreach teams to help ensure an integrated approach to SEO
* Oversee and check HTML and CSS for accuracy
Key skills required:
* To be suitable for this role you will need to demonstrate a proficiency in technical SEO, from within a media agency or digital specialist agency or client side to Manager level or equivalent
* You will be confident in working with clients and be comfortable in imparting technical knowledge in an understandable way
* You must have prior experience of working with HTML and CSS
* You will also have experience of using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture and Coremetrics
* Advanced Excel knowledge is also required
* You will be passionate about developments in the digital marketplace
This role would offer you the chance to further advance your SEO and digital career by imparting your technical knowledge internally (across teams) and externally to clients. You will be given the opportunity of autonomy and space in which to flourish, whilst having the support of other fantastic specialists.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org