Service Design Contractor
- Service Design Contractor
- £450 - £500 per day
- Posted11 April 2017
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypeFreelance
- PositionService Design Contractor
- Salary£450 - £500 per day
Service Design Contract for a central London agency working across a new motoring-based account.
- Will involve setting the strategy for the account
- Set up and run workshops and groups involving all sorts of customers and stakeholders
- Distil the findings and use them to inform your proposals
- Collaborate with designers, developers, clients and their customers
You'll be working within a fast-moving environment and there will be the prospect of more work on other accounts should the contract go well.
We're looking for someone to start ASAP and the daily rate for this would be £450-500.
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: firstname.lastname@example.org