- Service Designer
- £40k - £45k
- Posted13 September 2017
- ConsultantTom Cotterill
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionService Designer
- Salary£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Working for one of the top independent Service Design Consultancies in London and with a team of smart, gifted Service Designers and consultants, and crafting great services for Blue Chip companies, many of them international household names.
- Come at a problem from a consultancy point of view
- Every project is end-to-end and on multiple platforms
- Global nature to most projects
- Work with fantastic people in a team of about 30
We want to meet the best Service Designers, especially if you come from an industrial design or top-tier consultancy background.
Get in touch and let's talk about the sorts of projects you like to work on, hear about some of your work to date, and see if we can get you into this fantastic Service Design consultancy!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the world of Recruitment after a stint in Personal Training and sales related roles. After briefly recruiting for the world of Finance, I found my real passion was UX and it fitted with my personality and experience in...
Email Tom: firstname.lastname@example.org