- Strategy Director
- £80k - £100k
- Posted20 June 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionStrategy Director
- Salary£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
As a result of new business wins a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented strategist to join this global and well regarded media agency at Strategy Director level.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Lead strategic direction at a senior level for your clients, providing strategic direction to their media output and ensuring you are closely aligned with their business needs
*You will also have the opportunity to work as part of a diverse range of talented strategic thinkers, taking a pro-active approach to media strategy and providing thought provoking work for internal media planning teams, new business and facilitating workshops
* You will ensure that the media planning teams are inspired and assisted to deliver ground breaking and award winning work, ensuring that their story telling capabilities are second to none
* You will develop and maintain effective internal relationships, across departments, and external with your clients
* You will support on new business and ad-hoc projects as required to input from a creative/strategic point of view
Key skills required:
* You will need to demonstrate prior strategic thinking from your past roles, most likely from within a strategy role or a media/comms planning role at another media agency, or you will have had experience of developing strategy within a full service or creative agency.
* You will have a strong appreciation for the work of media agencies and the changing landscape in which they operate
* You will have a natural curiosity
* You will be capable, and have experience, of inspiring those around you at all levels.
* You will need to demonstrate strong strategic thinking and have the ability to provide creative solutions for your clients and those around you.
* You will need to be able to fuse creative thinking with the expanse of data available to you, and be forward thinking in your approach.
* You will ideally, but not essentially, have experience of working on retail brands
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com