User Experience Designer
- User Experience Designer
- £55k - £60k
- Posted22 November 2016
- ConsultantTom Cotterill
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionUser Experience Designer
- Salary£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
An opportunity for a Digital UX Designer to work on two of the most iconic and desirable automotive brands in the UK today.
As a UX Designer you will work across both brands on their respective global responsive websites. Both brands are continually striving to offer the best online experiences for their customers and potential customers, so as well as providing continual optimization and enhancements to both platforms, you will also be expected to develop long-term strategic initiatives for both brands.
You'll have extraordinary digital design and craft skills. A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences.
Along with creating original concepts and detailed execution you must have a strong knowledge of what is technically feasible across multiple platforms, and a user-centric approach to digital design. You are experienced in combining photography, film, CGI and motion graphics to create interactive stories and experiences for big global brands.
We're looking for someone who can be extremely hands-on, working as part of a small specialist team of UX designers, both face-to-face and remotely.
* You are an experienced UX Designer with a strong portfolio of work which demonstrates attention to detail, strong layout, and template with good structure and typography skills.
* You are able to work across a diverse number of projects, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines
* You have strong teamwork skills - The ability to inspire work of others, including freelancers and 3rd party agencies
* You are able to collaborate with creative, technology, user experience and strategy to create beautiful experiences
* You have worked across a breadth of high impact and multiple platforms - desktop, tablet and mobile.
* You have an exceptional portfolio showing creative thinking and beautifully strong digital design across multiple channels for desktop, tablet, mobile
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the world of Recruitment after a stint in Personal Training and sales related roles. After briefly recruiting for the world of Finance, I found my real passion was UX and it fitted with my personality and experience in...
Email Tom: firstname.lastname@example.org