User Experience Designer - Automotive Client App
- User Experience Designer - Automotive Client App
- £350 - £370 per day
- Posted02 December 2016
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypeFreelance
- PositionUser Experience Designer - Automotive Client App
- Salary£350 - £370 per day
User Experience Design/Strategy Contract
The agency are working on the design of a Mobile App for one of the world's top motoring brands.
Various agencies have worked on different parts of the brand's digital universe and the User Experience Strategist will look at audit what's already been done as well as new avenues for bringing together the best of what's already been suggested and then making suggestions as to new avenues the app could take.
What we're looking for:
- Automotive sector experience (MUST HAVE - sorry)
- Some experience of UX Strategy (basically, proper UX; it's not just a wireframing role)
- Available from mid-November up to Christmas
Get in touch for more information or to be considered. Even if this isn't quite right for you, there's more work on the horizon so give me a call and we can see if we can line something up for you!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: firstname.lastname@example.org