UX Designer - Contract
- UX Designer - Contract
- £300 - £330 per day
- Posted19 April 2017
- ConsultantTom Cotterill
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypeFreelance
- PositionUX Designer - Contract
- Salary£300 - £330 per day
We're looking for a User Experience Contractor for a central-London Digital Design consulting firm to work on a major public sector project involving both user research, proposals and designing then presenting the end solution.
Role will involve:
- Primary research of the market and conducting competitor reviews
- Guiding the client through the technical and user interface and explaining design-thinking
- User Research and Testing
- Producing wireframes and prototypes
The role will start after Easter and will go on for a couple of months initially, with a possible extension. Rate is £300-330 per day.
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the world of Recruitment after a stint in Personal Training and sales related roles. After briefly recruiting for the world of Finance, I found my real passion was UX and it fitted with my personality and experience in...
Email Tom: firstname.lastname@example.org