UX Designer - Marketing Agency
- UX Designer - Marketing Agency
- £30k - £40k
- Posted17 November 2016
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionUX Designer - Marketing Agency
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
UX Designer needed by well known integrated marketing agency. You will work across the majority of their clients on responsive web and email design projects. The design department is incorporated into the creative department and is digitally focused with a user centric design approach. They collaborate and embrace technology and believe disruption and innovation are key in creating relevant and good design.
You will also work alongside a Senior UX Consultant who will help you develop your profile further and work with you on most projects. In addition there are plans to grow the team and have more like-minded UXers to play with!
Their ideal candidate will have a combination of information architecture, user testing, and user experience design skills. Delivering outstanding projects in allotted time frames.
Your core responsibility will be to solve communication needs through iterative sketches, user flow diagrams, and low and high fidelity wireframes.
You must have a keen interest in technology and innovation and how it continually evolves the creative product.
Your main responsibilities will include the following;
* Optimise the user experience for products and services for a range of clients.
* Conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet client and user requirements.
* Analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight - and incorporate this feedback into new designs.
* Produce wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows using key tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure and InVision.
* Work with developers and designers to build user-friendly end products.
* Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows, and portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution.
* A passion for digital trends in UX and UI.
* An eagle eye for detail and interaction design.
* Some experience of user research and usability testing.
* A thorough understanding of web, interactive and rich media.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to present you thinking and ideas.
* Ability to manage time and work to a deadline.
If this sounds like a bit of you then get in touch ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview. Don't forget to send your portfolio as well if there isn't a link on your CV.
He's our UX and Web Development Team Leader.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: email@example.com