Visual Design Lead
- Visual Design Lead
- £60k - £70k
- Posted08 September 2017
- ConsultantKristie Aked
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionVisual Design Lead
- Salary£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Visual Design Lead
This is a great startup,created by very passionate people. The CEO used to be a war correspondent, and had this idea due to the transcription problems he faced.
The app was launch not even a year ago and has already over 10000 users at the moment and is being used by all major global news networks.
£2.4M funding round just completed, this is backed by some huge global names, and last year won first prize in the Startups for News competition.
They are now looking for an amazing Visual Designer to Lead their design, work on their product (web platform), website and brand. Someone with great understanding of brand guidelines, exceptional portfolio showing beautiful design and usability and passionate about design.
Personality is key - The ideal candidate needs to be passionate and excited. This is an amazing opportunity to become part of something big.
● Definition and ownership of Visual Design for platform, website, marketing and branding
● Design end-to-end user experience across web, mobile and desktop apps
● Deliver High-def assets using tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin.io
● Work closely with UX/UI and Head of Product to conceptualize solutions that meet
● Understand customer needs inside and out and create design solutions that delight
● Work with Marketing and Senior leadership to define brand standards and guidelines
They are growing quite fast, in 6 months most probably the Designer Lead will be managing another designer.
Currently they are 20 people made of CEO, Developers, Marketing and Sales.
They are looking for a Head of product and a UX/UI designer.
The Visual Design lead will be reporting to the Head of product.
A group of very passionate, proactive, supportive and positive.
They have great work environment, all feel very excited by challenge, they love innovation!
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you - please send me your CV with a clear link to your portfolio.
She's our Digital Creative and Design Principal Consultant.
I specialise in the wonderful world of Digital Creatives and Designers. Combining my years in the creative space and eight years of recruitment experience, I offer a service that is a lot more than just recruitment. Whether it&...
Email Kristie: email@example.com