- Account/Project Manager
- £35k - £40k
- Posted07 February 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionAccount/Project Manager
- Salary£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
A lovely branding and communications agency are looking for a hybrid Account/Project Manager to work in their client services team and manage a range of blue chip and/or charity accounts.
This company are around 60 in size and have a great reputation with their clients. Working with blue chip brands, charities, they work closely to respond to briefs and deliver excellent work to a high standard.
This role will sit in the Client Services Team and will report to the Client Services Director. As a hybrid Account/Project Manager it will be your responsibility to meet clients and manage relationships, as well as being responsible for the delivery of your projects. Projects can be anything from branding, campaigns, brochures, to films and some digital.
They are looking for a proactive individual who is keen to come on board and make their mark! They are very proud of their agency culture and are seeking an individual who is looking for a 'home'.
Key responsibilities include:
- planning and scoping projects (branding campaigns, brochures, flyers, films etc), delivering these on time and on budget
- client management
- writing and handling briefs
- resource and budget management
- financial reporting
To be considered for this role you should have:
- excellent client facing experience
- previous experience managing and delivering your own projects
- agency experience (ideally within branding/design agency)
- excellent attention to detail
Please get in touch to find out more details on this position!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com