- Agile Coach
- £60k - £75k
- Posted06 October 2017
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionAgile Coach
- Salary£60,000 - £75,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity to join a digital agency and help them champion the Agile process within the agency!
The Agile Coach will work closely with the in-house BA, CX, UI and development teams, educating clients and ultimately helping them to deliver projects successfully. They will be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from web applications interface with back-end systems to mobile applications and digital media projects. They will ensure consistency and an adherence to Agile best practice across all projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- facilitating daily scrums, sprint planning and sprint demos
- own the agency's Agile delivery process - you will be the 'oracle' when it comes to Agile methodologies!
- help coach others, educating agency staff and external parties
- work with product owners and other team members to help refine project backlog
- ensure that teams are set up to succeed by defining sprint goals and ensuring that dependencies are in place
Experience and skills required for the Agile Coach:
- Certified Scrum Master with excellent Agile and Kanban experience
- Strong project delivery experience within an agile environment, including large website builds
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, internally and with clients
- Good technical understanding and basic knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to explain the agile process to others
- Comfortable presenting to large groups and stakeholders
Essentially the Agile Coach will have excellent attention to detail, strong communications skills and amazing ability to problem solve and have a positive attitude to working out solutions.
So if you are looking to work in a digital agency with a difference and help them deliver complex and exciting digital change projects, then please get in touch today for more information.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org