Business Director - Media Planning - Well known...
- Business Director - Media Planning - Well known brand
- £80k - £90k
- Posted13 February 2018
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionBusiness Director - Media Planning - Well known brand
- Salary£80,000 - £90,000 per annum
This fantastic and entrepreneurial creative media agency is looking to expand it's media planning team and has a unique opportunity at Business Director level, to play a key role in leading media planning for one of it's most prestigious clients. This senior level role will offer the chance for you to make a real impact with this client and also in the wider agency.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To lead senior level client relationships, getting under the skin of their business and leading conversations, supporting the Managing Partner, as required and ensuring workloads are effectively managed across internal teams, pushing back on requests where needed
* To ensure all media planning and media strategy is effective and meeting business objectives, looking for new opportunities to further grow your clients' businesses and encourage them to embrace new technology
* To lead, mentor and inspire a team of talented media planners beneath you, ensuring they are supported day to day and given the tools to excel in their careers
* To play a role in supporting the wider agency, as required, in agency initiatives or new business
* To look beyond the standard response for clients, bringing creativity, marketing principles and a sprinkling of bold ideas to your work
Key skills required:
* To be suitable for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate strong media planning acumen to BD level or equivalent, from within a UK based media agency
* You will be able to showcase strong client servicing skills and the ability to quickly forge meaningful relationships with your clients, ideally across multifaceted organisations
* You will have strong people management skills and enjoy supporting those beneath you
* You will understand how data driven, performance led clients are managed and how to develop effective media plans within these types of organisations
* You will be keen to make an impact in a thriving and growing agency, with a creative spirit
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org