Comms Account Manager
- Comms Account Manager
- £38k - £38k
- Posted25 January 2018
- ConsultantVeronika Sigrist
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionComms Account Manager
- Salary£38,000 - £38,000 per annum
Planning Account Manager - entertainment client
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an established Account Manager to join one of the top 10 media agencies in the heart of London. As a Planning Manager, you will lead campaign planning, help manage the whole campaign process from start to finish.You will be working on a lucrative, entertainment client and help them to develop their new and improved service. You'll be part of a team that produces a lot of award-winning work and have a great team culture.
- Strong experience in a communications planning role
- Experience in management of junior team members
- Excellent cross-channel media knowledge, in particular in digital.
- Confident and competent at using core planning tools (TGI and Ad dynamix)
- To think creatively and put forward new ideas to clients
- Great communication skills, including presentation skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Comms Account Manager to develop their career, be part of an exciting team and expand the knowledge through the extensive training. If this role is not quite what you are looking for it is still worth for you to get in touch as we are working on a number of similar roles within a media industry.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Consultant.
I love meeting and listening to people and my main aim is help candidates to find their dream role. Having covered other recruitment sectors before joining Source LF, I recently completed my MA in theatre at RADA so I am extrem...
Email Veronika: firstname.lastname@example.org