- Creative Team
- £45k - £55k
- Posted10 October 2017
- ConsultantGreg Young
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionCreative Team
- Salary£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
B2B - MID-WEIGHT CREATIVE TEAM - LONDON - 40K - 55K
The advertising agency is one of the biggest names in the business. They do great work, push boundaries and are now looking for an awesome creative team to join their B2B division. The division consists of 12 creatives, 3 different CDs and around 45 people in total.
The role is a mid-weight level role and the ideal creative team will already have experience producing great work for various B2B accounts. Day to day tasks of the creative team include…
- Being highly conceptual and having the ability to turn esoteric messages into something credible, engaging and original
- Comfortable coming up with big ideas/creative strategy, as well as crafting beautiful/impactful individual executions
- Ability to scamp and present their ideas
- Great design, intelligent writing and excellent headline skills
- Awesome problem solvers
Key attributes of the creative team are…
- Past B2B agency experience
- Must have a decent amount of B2B portfolio examples
- Experienced at developing global brands
- Examples of new and inventive media formats would be a bonus
- Pitch experience
- Easy to get along with and a positive energy to fit the team you'll be moving into
This brief is one of the best B2B briefs I've had land on my desk.
If this sounds like a job for you hit apply and lets talk further.
He's our Creative Associate Consultant .
I’m an ex art director who has recently made the move from creative into creative recruitment. In my time working as an art director I met a lot of cool people, learnt lots about the ad land industry, worked freelance at...
Email Greg: firstname.lastname@example.org