- Data Strategist
- £60k - £80k
- Posted19 February 2018
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionData Strategist
- Salary£60,000 - £80,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this highly regarded, independent media agency, for a talented data specialist to join this thriving organisation to further advance their data capabilities. With the chance to work on a range of well known brands, and with an opportunity to further shape an offering, this role offers a unique chance to apply your data and analytics capabilities in an entrepreneurial environment.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To work with senior level clients to ensure that their data strategy is effective and meets their business needs, working with internal teams to help bring this to life in the implementation
* To be a trusted advisor on all things data, including offering support on the latest technology and digital tools available in this space
* To build strong internal relationships
* To help plan, shape and deliver data roadmaps for clients
* Deliver fantastic data solutions for clients
Key skills required:
* To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate previous experience in the data and analytics field, with a strong appreciation for how data plays a part in influencing media and advertising campaigns. Most likely you will be at a director level or equivalent currently.
* You will need to be effective in working with your clients to simplify complex data solutions and ensuring its presented in a way which is accessible - you will be a great storyteller when it comes to data!
* You will have strong communication skills and be confident in using these to develop relationships internally and externally
* You will be proactive and self-motivated - this role will not be dictated to, so you need to drive your own agenda
* You will be passionate about all things data!
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org