Digital Ad Ops Manager - Berkshire based
- Digital Ad Ops Manager - Berkshire based
- £40k - £45k
- Posted24 October 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Ad Ops Manager - Berkshire based
- Salary£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
A brilliant and unique opportunity has arisen for a capable digital ad ops specialist to escape the busy world of London and join this fantastic creative agency in the heart of Berkshire. With a chance to join this social and thriving team, you will have the opportunity to join an organisation on the rise.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Working as part of this expanding Digital Media team you will be overseeing all campaign platform setup and help manage digital media across the agency
* Manage the full life cycle of online campaigns and link online campaigns results with website
analytics to generate key insights
* Manage delivery of digital media campaigns across a range of platforms, ensuring timelines are met and technical issues are resolved
* You will play a key role in new business and to support the team with your knowledge of campaign effectiveness and delivery, feeding into the overarching strategy
* Reporting on campaign effectiveness and sharing key insights/learnings around formats and platforms
Key skills required:
* This role would suit a talented ad ops professional who has experience of delivering campaign set up and trafficking across a range of digital platforms
* You will have prior experience of ad-server technology such as DoubleClick, Flashtalking etc.
* You will be comfortable and have prior experience of using Google Analytics as well as be Google Certified
* Most likely your experience to date will be from a DSP/RTB/Ad Network or publisher
*Experience using Google Tag Manager.
* Experience of using SEMRUSH
* You will be a confident presenter and enjoy sharing new ideas with others
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org