Digital Analyst - Berkshire
- Digital Analyst - Berkshire
- £22k - £27k
- Posted31 January 2018
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Analyst - Berkshire
- Salary£22,000 - £27,000 per annum
This well regarded and diverse integrated agency are looking to further expand their media team and have a fantastic opportunity for an analytically minded person to join them on their exciting journey. With the chance to work across a range of digital channels, and international markets, this exciting role also sits within a collaborative and supportive team who will help you to thrive in your career.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To assist the media team in managing digital data, across multiple sources, to create effective reports and drawing key insights and learnings
* To create appropriate dashboards to ensure data can effectively be shared and accessed
* To analyse the performance of paid media activity across Google and Facebook, as well as other third party sources, to support the wider media strategy and implementation
* To develop effective relationships internally and externally to ensure the efficiency of your work and to help you to understand the wider context of digital performance
* To be proactive in your approach and look for new ways to further expand your role and introduce new initiatives to improve performance of digital activity
Key skills required for this role:
* To be suitable for this role you will need to have a keenness to develop your career within digital performance marketing and enjoy analysing data to draw out key insights
* You will ideally have experience of Google Analytics but full training on Google Certification will be offered, if required
* You will most likely have some experience of monitoring digital campaigns within a paid search exec role or paid social exec role, or a digital analyst role within a media agency or digital agency
* You will be able to demonstrate advanced use of Excel
* You will be highly proficient with numerical data and have great attention to detail
This roles offers a unique opportunity to develop your digital career within a brilliant organisation based outside of London, but with a client base and employee benefits as good as any London agency.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org