Digital Marketing Analyst -Client side
- Digital Marketing Analyst -Client side
- £45k - £50k
- Posted13 March 2018
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Marketing Analyst -Client side
- Salary£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for you to join this thriving tech start-up based in Shoreditch and to further advance your digital analytics career further. With the chance to join a company with big ambitions and a fantastic success rate, this role will allow the chance to have autonomy in your role, bring fresh ideas, and really make an impact in the wider business - something not always possible in more established organisations.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Day to day you will be responsible for analysing customer data to draw insight and conclusions to help inform the digital marketing strategy, working within a talented marketing team to help share ideas and learnings
* Analyse and interrogate customer data to further understand your customer base and help to further grow their engagement through content, retargeting and personalised marketing
* Manage and overseeing data being shared from a partner agency who oversee the PPC and SEO implementation
* Play a key role in bringing new ideas, testing new concepts and tools which will further advance their analytics capabilities
* Present to the board on your findings, making strategic recommendations to help further grow the business
Key skills required:
* As you will be the dedicated expert for data and analytics, in a small team, you will need to bring prior experience within this space from within a UK based client side role, in a SaaS or customer led organisation - with an appreciation for how to engage, retain and up-sell to consumers
* You must be able to display a strong appreciation for digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
* Ideally you will also have experience of Mixpanel
* You must have an understanding of SEO
* Prior experience of B2B is helpful
* Any experience of Wordpress is helpful
* You are not afraid to test out new ideas and concepts and have a natural curiosity about data is a must!
This role is hugely diverse with a fantastic opportunity to develop the proposition, as this organisation grows, so you not only get to work in fantastically creative and vibrant offices, but can also share your point of view with the CEO and see the impact your work has. If you have gained some experience within digital marketing analytics but are in need of a new challenge to further stimulate you, then this role would be a perfect opportunity to take that next step in your career.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com