Digital Programme Manager
- Digital Programme Manager
- £70k - £75k
- Posted07 February 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Programme Manager
- Salary£70,000 - £75,000 per annum
London based Digital Agency are looking for a Digital Programme Director to lead the delivery of complex digital transformation projects for one of their biggest clients.
The Digital Programme Director will join an agency of around 100 people and will have a senior role, be very client facing and ensure that complex and challenging digital projects get delivered on time and budget.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Programme Manager will include:
- lead the planning, implementation and delivery of a programme of digital transformation projects
- maintain programme schedules, resolve problems, and mitigate programme risks
- develop relationships with key decision makers with the client and 3rd parties
- provide regular updates on project status, accounting for project costs, time and budget
- some travel may be involved
To be considered for the Digital Programme Manager position you should have:
- strong experience in a similar role, delivering large scale, highly complex digital projects within a digital agency
- excellent Agile experience
- knowledge of implementing multiple leading edge technologies to deliver digital programmes
- ability to work closely with third party enterprise partners
- strong commercial acumen - with proven ability to manage large budgets (track spending, budgets and resource planning)
- excellent client facing ability; able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and suppliers
This is a challenging role and a great opportunity to demonstrate your experience working on a large account within a well-established digital agency. You will be joining a fantastic and non-hierarchical company who are ambitious in the work they produce, whilst also providing a friendly and sociable working environment.
Please get in touch for more details on this role.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com