Digital Project Executive
- Digital Project Executive
- £22k - £25k
- Posted10 April 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Project Executive
- Salary£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Independently owned media specialist is looking for a Digital Project Executive to join the project management team and be part of some exciting technical development projects.
This Media company specialise in Digital Out of Home and are expanding rapidly. In the past year they have set up an internal project management team to work on some large technical projects to improve the efficiency of the business. The Digital Project Executive will support the 3 Project Managers and will run their own smaller projects too!
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- work with the project management team to produce an overarching delivery strategy
- manage requirements gathering, identify key deliverables and delivery process on each project
- liaise with external partners and third party agencies
- implement and embed each new project into the business, including providing assistance with the briefing process, specifications, development, risk, testing and training
- generate data style reports and provide regular status updates on system development
Experience needed for this role includes:
- project management experience, ideally within an agency or client-side environment with integrated teams
- experience working on design and development projects
- excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- entrepreneurial spirit
- ability to be flexible and adaptable to change as business requirements evolve
- good IT skills and experience using Microsoft packages such as MS Project and Excel
Benefits include discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance, private medical and dental cover as well as 25 days holiday (to name a few).
Please get in touch today for more information on this exciting opportunity!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com