Digital Project Manager - campaign
- Digital Project Manager - campaign
- £28k - £32k
- Posted09 January 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Project Manager - campaign
- Salary£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
A fun and creative integrated agency are looking for a new member of the Project Management team to help deliver a range of digital media including ecrm campaigns, digital display and social. They will work closely with a more senior Digital Project Manager and will be working on their main agency account.
This agency are around 50 people in London with a small but growing digital team, and have offices in NYC and South America. Their Central London office are a sociable bunch who enjoy nights out, plus you get 25 holidays and your birthday off too.
With the growth of one of their main accounts they need an additional Digital Project Manager to work along with the existing Digital PM and deliver a number of projects across eCRM, digital display, website updates and social media. Experience in eCRM is beneficial but experience across one or more of these types of projects is also good. The most important thing is that you are organised, able to learn quickly and have agency experience.
A breakdown of this role includes:
- Be responsible for the delivery of a number of digital projects i.e. eCRM, social assets, website updates and digital display
- Own and be responsible for project documentation, including statements of work, project plans, trackers and digital production briefs
- Work across all departments including offsite development teams, as well as third party agencies
- Manage multiple deadlines and track timelines, making sure all projects get delivered on time
If you are looking for the next step in your career within a creative environment, and work with some talented people, then get in touch!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com