Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency
- £35k - £45k
- Posted04 January 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Project Manager - Digital Agency
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Boutique Digital Agency are growing their delivery team and are looking to take on a Digital Project Manager with previous agency experience for an asap start!
The Digital Project Manager will be part of a fantastic independent agency and will work across a number of exciting projects - from medium sized webbuilds to social content and creative campaigns!
Key responsibilities for the Digital Project manager include:
- managing multiple workstreams, define requirements, estimate project costs and timings
- be responsible for delivering projects such as web builds, films/videos and social campaigns
- work across all teams i.e. strategy, creative, design, account management and development
- ensure your projects are delivered on time and to budget
To be considered for this role Digital Project Manager will need to have:
- previous experience within an agency
- have experience managing a range of projects, across build, campaign and/or content
- a positive attitude to work
- good client facing skills and ability to push back where necessary
- excellent organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Manager who is looking for a new home and is looking for progression within a top London agency. Please get in touch today for more information.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com