Digital Project Manager - Shoreditch Agency
- Digital Project Manager - Shoreditch Agency
- £30k - £40k
- Posted04 January 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Project Manager - Shoreditch Agency
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Fantastic start up digital company based in East London are looking to bring on a permanent Digital Project Manager with immediate effect. Agile experience is essential as is the ability to work out complex problems!
Projects can include anything from digital, physical installations, motion graphics as well as some print.
Main responsibilities for the Digital Project Manager include:
*Ensure project management processes for the Studio are efficient and focus on agile methodology
*Work with the design and editorial leads to ensure their needs are met within the agile process
*Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
*Project manage internal studio work as necessary e.g. the new website, a new product
*Ensure relevant client and project paperwork e.g. contracts, SOWs are completed
*Liaise with clients as necessary to update them on progress and ensure their requests are looked after
*Identify opportunities for improving the process and work to implement those opportunities
To be considered for this position the Digital Project Manager should have:
- prior experience within an agency environment, managing a range of complex digital projects
- experience working to an Agile methodology
- excellent client facing skills
- experience of working with diverse teams across disciplines to deliver complex projects to time and budget
- an understanding of or interest in the information design industry
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager who is passionate about people and technology, and is dedicated to delivering excellent work. They offer a great working culture, pension, generous holiday allowance and more. Please get in touch today for more details!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org