Digital Traffic Manager
- Digital Traffic Manager
- £35k - £38k
- Posted06 October 2017
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Traffic Manager
- Salary£35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Growing company based in South West London are looking for a Digital Traffic Manager to join their in-house creative agency and essentially be the conduit for the account management team and creative teams.
The Digital Traffic Manager will work closely with the Creative Director to set the schedule of deadlines for the completion of each job, assign the work as necessary, and run the production meetings. They will be responsible for the smooth delivery of projects within an ever-changing environment!
Responsibilities of the Digital Traffic Manager:
- Managing and planning all work through the creative department
- Create schedules for new jobs, assign those tasks to creative team
- Reschedule projects based on new or changed priorities
- Reporting to creative director about the current workflow and communicate any possible issues
with too much, or too little, work coming into the team
- Holding daily production meetings, weekly status meetings and managing the daily schedule
- Creating a monthly forecast to ensure best practices of planning
- Resourcing freelance requirements as and when required and sorting paperwork and inductions
- Booking all creative meetings, WIPs, Presentations Pre-Prods etc.
- Overseeing jobs and making sure they are on track, on time and budget wise
- Ensuring time-sheets are completed on time
Previous experience working in an agency in a Traffic or Resource management role
Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
Amazing people management skills
Exceptional fire-fighting skills
Thorough understanding around the creative process and thinking ahead before each required step
This company offer excellent benefits including shares in the company and a bar onsite and a positive company culture! Please get in touch today for more information.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com