- Experience Director
- £80k - £94k
- Posted28 March 2018
- ConsultantRocco Archidiacono
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionExperience Director
- Salary£80,000 - £94,000 per annum
We are interested in speaking with Experience Directors to join a very reputable agency with great experience in dealing with big brand overhauls.
This senior role is about leading client engagements and helping build out the experience design (XD) practice , in order to support the future growth aims and build the agencies reputation. It's critical to help fulfill their ambition to design radically better businesses.
You will help build the consultancy's understanding of and capabilities in XD and its role in brand. You will lead and grow these types of projects for clients, through both existing clients relationships and pitches. You will advance the craft by creating project exemplars and new agency credentials in XD. This role has huge scope for creativity and diversity of work, defining the customer and employee experience, often where there is a blank canvas or an open brief to transform an organisation, service or product in totally new and different ways.
The individual we are looking for must be a XD expert - with deep expertise in an XD related field (e.g. service design, UX, customer experience). You will be extremely well informed about best practice, on the cusp of emerging trends and new approaches and be experienced in user research techniques (diary studies, ethnographic, depth interviews etc.)
* An accomplished design craftswo/man and leader, with the ability to lead the agencies biggest engagements, help shape their XD practice, develop talent and influence, inspire and direct teams and clients.
* At this level, your core skills and sector experience are many and varied, you'll have deep knowledge of XD tools and techniques (but still keen to learn) and be able to create solutions which consider the wider business context, broader customer experience and the implications for employees.
* Collaborative and persuasive, you'll be assured, polished and inspiring in front of senior executives and C-suite clients, able to sell the vision, build strong relationships with clients and work closely with people outside your discipline and to understand others points of view in order to make the
* Passionate about brand and it's inter-relationship with customer and employee experience.
* Keen appreciation of design aesthetics, but a graphic design background is not required.
Please send through your CV and portfolio through ASAP and if suitable we'll get back to you straight away with further details.
He's our UX Associate Consultant.
After 12 years in the property industry I decided to join the exciting world of UX recruitment and specialise in Freelance placements. UX is a sector which is evolving and growing every year with more companies looking to impro...
Email Rocco: firstname.lastname@example.org