Head of Performance Analytics
- Head of Performance Analytics
- £90k - £90k
- Posted25 January 2018
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionHead of Performance Analytics
- Salary£90,000 - £90,000 per annum
A fantastic senior global data and analytics role has become available at this global and highly regarded media agency, helping to further advance and grow their digital and data offering further.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Support your internal digital specialists to provide senior level support from a data and analytics perspective, helping them to further advance their digital performance knowledge through the use of data and analytics
* To manage senior level client conversations around data and analytics
* To lead a team of data scientists and to further grow the team's capabilities beyond its current scope
* Assist global markets in sharing best practice and knowledge and supporting local teams as required
* Be a lead expert in data and analytics for new business pitches
Key skills required
* To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate strong data and analytics experience from within the digital and media landscape and have an interest in developing products within this sector
* You will be able to demonstrate a competency in attribution modelling and ideally have experience of solutions in this field including Abakus or Visual IQ
* You will be comfortable in website analytic platforms such as Google Analytics
* You will have a knowledge across digital platforms including programmatic, DMP's and cross platform solutions
* You will have an exposure to and a broad knowledge of big data analytics and machine learning
This role is a pivotal opportunity within the business and offers huge potential for further growth of the offering, so offers a great chance to apply your data and analytics skills in an agency which is globally focused and data centric.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs from Sian
- Paid Search Associate Director
- £55k - £55k
- Data Strategist
- £60k - £80k