Head of Product
- Head of Product
- £100k - £150k
- Posted15 February 2018
- ConsultantJames Birch
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionHead of Product
- Salary£100,000 - £150,000 per annum
Want to join an exciting mission to make everyday cooking fun? I'm currently working with an exceptional product who have over 100 million monthly users across the globe! And they are not stopping there! They are now seeking a Head of Product to expand their UK user base through building out a product team to create and deliver world class digital experiences that will be used and enjoyed across the UK and around the world!
As a Head of Product you will be reporting to the Director of Product. You will lead, inspire, engage and collaborate with colleagues across UX, Engineering, Marketing, Community Management and Partnerships.
- Lead teams of designers and engineers
- Set and expect high standards of product analytics, insights and rapid prototyping and testing
- Building out a product team and managing other product managers
- Maintain clear performance metrics and dashboards that set objectives and track progress
- Create effective partnerships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Provide a self starting approach, driving your group forward
- Thinking obsessively about how to drive greater positive impact and maintain clear performance metrics and dashboards.
- Agile experience
- Experience in building out successful mobile products
- Start up experience
- C2C or affiliate ecommerce experience
Do you want to take this opportunity of a career defining role, working with respected peers and a talented technical team? My client is offering a VERY competitive salary as well as relocation packages to Bristol in place if required along with a generous benefits package.
Interested in this role? Contact James@wearesource.co.uk or submit your cv now.
He's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I recently joined Source LF after a number of successful years in recruitment. Seeking a new challenge in an exciting, interesting and ever evolving market, the opportunity to work in Digital Project Management for Source LF wa...
Email James: firstname.lastname@example.org