Insight Executive/Senior Insight Executive
- Insight Executive/Senior Insight Executive
- £23k - £28k
- Posted17 October 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionInsight Executive/Senior Insight Executive
- Salary£23,000 - £28,000 per annum
This fantastic broadcaster is looking to further expand its commercial insight team and are looking for a talented insight executive or senior research executive (depending on level of experience) to join them, working across TV, Print, Digital and Radio.
Key responsibilities of this role:
* To play a key part in managing quantitative research and analysis to help support the commercial team, providing key insight into the wider media landscape, audience profiles and brand positioning
* Support Head of Insight with ad-hoc research projects as required
* Develop internal relationships with commercial teams to ensure you help to enhance the wider business and support growth
* To provide compelling narratives which bring to life audience insight
* Help to drive digital expertise within the team and utilise digital analytics tools as appropriate
Key skills required:
* To be suitable for this role you will need to demonstrate prior experience within quantitative research and analysis, and ideally from within the media industry. Please note this is not an entry level position
* Most likely you will bring experience from within a research agency, media agency or media owner/publisher and a strong appreciation for managing quantitative data and research within one of these organisations
* You will have experience of managing both primary and secondary data
* You will be highly numerate with fantastic attention to detail
* You will have strong interpersonal skills
* You will ideally have experience of using industry wide tools including TGI, NRS, Comscore, Mintel and Hitwise
* You will be very comfortable in analysing data through Excel
* You will be confident in managing your own projects and be proactive in your approach
This fantastic opportunity allows you the opportunity to work for one of the most well-known brands in the media space, with a brilliant approach to what they do and offer huge opportunity for future development.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com
More jobs from Sian
- Paid Social Account Director
- £50k - £50k
- SEO Manager (technical)
- £35k - £40k