Integrated Project manager
- Integrated Project manager
- £35k - £38k
- Posted07 February 2018
- ConsultantGeraldine Vessiere
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionIntegrated Project manager
- Salary£35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Integrated project manager - up to 38k - London
Do you feel the need for a change?
Do you have experience in improving consumer/shopper experience, both online and instore? We might have the perfect role for you.
One of our clients, a shopper specialist at the forefront of the advertising industry, is looking for an integrated project manager to work for well-known brands. It is a unique opportunity to join an acclaimed agency and to progress your career as Producer / Project Manager.
Your role will be to:
* Ensure the smooth transition of integrated projects from their initial stage, to production and final delivery, making sure creative and production are aligned and that projects are delivered on time and on budget
* Project manage multiple campaigns at one time, managing budgets, timelines and schedule
* Manage third party suppliers relationships on projects and rights, and make sure that licences for typefaces, music and images are managed correctly.
and much more…
* Have an in-depth understanding of both brand and retail channels as well as an understanding of how content works across these
* Master scoping, budgeting, establishing timelines, etc. for complex projects
* Have a strong interest in innovation and future tech relevant to the channels you are working on
* Come from an agency background
You might be the one.
Alternatively, if you know someone else who would be great for this role then refer them and earn yourself £250.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I specialise in recruiting Project managers (and all related positions from Producers to Traffic and Production managers). After more than a decade working as a Journalist, several years spinning plates as a Project Manager and...
Email Geraldine: email@example.com