Junior Digital Project Manager
- Junior Digital Project Manager
- £28k - £35k
- Posted08 February 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionJunior Digital Project Manager
- Salary£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Independent Digital Agency are growing their delivery team and are looking to take on a Junior Digital Project Manager with previous agency experience for an asap start.
The Junior Digital Project Manager will be part of a 4 person delivery team and will be working across a number of exciting projects - from small webbuilds to content and creative campaigns!
Key responsibilities for the Junior Digital Project manager include:
- managing multiple workstreams, working with the team to define requirements, estimate project costs and timings
- be responsible for regular website updates for one of their biggest clients
- manage weekly content posts for one of their client's Facebook pages
- manage the design of rich media and film assets
- ensure your projects are delivered on time and to budget
To be considered for this role the Junior Digital Project Manager will need to have:
- some experience within an agency
- have some experience managing a range of projects, across build, campaign and/or content
- a great appetite to learn and positive attitude to work
- good client facing skills and ability to push back where necessary
- excellent organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Digital Project Manager who is looking for a new home and is looking for progression within a top London agency. Please get in touch today for more information.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org