Junior Traffic Manager
- Junior Traffic Manager
- £100 - £120 per day
- Posted25 January 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypeFreelance
- PositionJunior Traffic Manager
- Salary£100 - £120 per day
We have a new role to work onsite within a Design Studio for a Junior Traffic Manager to start asap . You will have to be able to think on your feet, have exceptional organisation and communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
More information on the Junior Traffic Manager role:
- Compiling and updating the studio plan, keeping all departments informed about project status and dispatching workload appropriately
- Reviewing daily work schedule of the creative studio and ensuring work is delivered to deadlines
- Briefing in freelance talent as required, working with managers to shortlist quality talent which is relevant to the business
- Meet and build relationships with recruitment agencies, 3rd party production and other creative suppliers as required
- Maintaining and enhancing the workflow structure
Key skills and experience needed for the Junior Traffic Manager role:
- Excellent organisational skills!
- Good understanding of digital and interactive media production processes, and resource management
- PC & Mac literate
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office - advanced excel essential
- Previous experience within a fast paced industry (e.g. advertising, design, production or media)
- Ideally have previously worked in a fast paced environment
To be considered for this position please get in touch asap. Please note that only people who have the relevant skillset will be considered for this position.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com