Lead Product Designer
- Lead Product Designer
- £65k - £85k
- Posted28 February 2018
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionLead Product Designer
- Salary£65,000 - £85,000 per annum
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer on a 3-6 month fixed term contract (with a potential opportunity to go permanent).
You'll be part of a venture production studio and leading technology firm in Blockchain, whose teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, security and infrastructure, and more.
You will need to be experienced in launching successful apps using iOS, as this will be the main focus in the short to mid term. It would definitely help if you have a personal interest in FinTech or finance, along with the potential uses of Blockchain/Ethereum smart contracts in this space.
As a Lead Product Designer, you will:
- Lead a collaborative design process from conception to launch: partner with small, global teams of engineers, product managers, and researchers to identify user needs, define product strategy, and create roadmaps
- Develop storyboards, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Actively give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for quality
- Mentor junior designers or interns, growing and iterating on our design culture by participating in design-team-wide initiatives such as recruiting, developing design principles, and improving design
- Grow a design team as products mature
What we ask for:
- You have solved complex problems with elegant, shipped product-evidenced in an online portfolio featuring end-to-end product design
- You demonstrate product vision and use data and experimentation to provide product direction.
- You're excellent at articulating design decisions, presenting to clients or stakeholders
- You're effective at prototyping at varying levels of fidelity
- You demonstrate solid leadership skills and an ability to develop strong partnerships with product managers and engineers
Why join this company?
- A dynamic startup environment and a leading company in the Blockchain space
- Continuous learning and collaboration
- Deep technical and experience challenges
- Named a Top 100 FinTech company
For more information about this unique position, get in touch!
He's our UX Senior Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: email@example.com