Midweight Digital Project Manager
- Midweight Digital Project Manager
- £30k - £40k
- Posted27 March 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMidweight Digital Project Manager
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Boutique Digital Agency are looking for a Midweight Digital Project Manager with experience managing consumer facing website builds, apps and campaign projects.
This independent agency have great offices based in a thriving part of London - they have a strong reputation in the digital space and only take on the best. They are around 20-25 people consisting of Client Services, Creative, Design, UX and Project Management. Recently they have won some new exciting clients and are looking to increase their delivery team.
Key responsibilities of the Midweight Digital Project Manager include:
- scoping, planning and specification of projects - these will include a range of projects, from midsize website and app builds through to campaign and content
- client contact on projects during the production lifecycle
- risks and issues management, knowing when to escalate
- manage the quality and delivery of third party services
If you are interested in this role you will need to have the following key experience to be considered:
- previous agency experience
- lots of experience delivering a range of digital projects (end to end), including midsize website builds
- Agile experience
- excellent client facing skills
- previous budget management experience
- good technical skills
What is great about this company?
This digital agency has a flat structure and a great culture - you won't be bogged down in politics like you can in bigger agencies. Just the chance to work with great people and deliver amazing work for your clients!
The Midweight Digital Project Manager will also have the chance to shape the direction of the team and own the delivery function with another senior person in the delivery team. You will have full exposure to the agency and how it works.
If this sounds like the kind of agency you would like to work in then please get in touch today.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org