Midweight Project Manager
- Midweight Project Manager
- £35k - £40k
- Posted28 February 2018
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMidweight Project Manager
- Salary£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
A growing start up agency based in Central London are looking for a Project Manager to join their company and help manage internal client-facing projects!
This agency have a focus on a particular element of marketing, for example design, content marketing, UX, planning or production - with a desire to look more broadly at the challenges faced by brands and finding new ways of solving their clients' issues. They're an agile team of 15 people doing great things for their clients' brands.
The Project Manager will actively work with all members of the team to contribute to the ongoing growth of the agency.
They will act as a lynchpin, sitting between creative, strategic and analytics, ensuring the different areas of the business and projects are working together and running to plan. This includes working closely with the Operations Director and Client Services Director, keeping tabs on project and client profitability.
The Project Manager role also involves supporting relationships with key clients. Initially, this will be to support the senior leadership team as the business grows. The responsibilities will be varied , sometimes leading specific initiatives and own projects, other times supporting other members of the team.
Core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading internal agency project planning meetings (supported by the management team)
- Individual project planning, costing, resourcing and reconciling projects
- Supporting the operations and client services functions from a projects, planning and budgetary perspective
- This is not a client servicing role, however, client contact will be required on a project by project basis
They will report into the Delivery Director.
To find out more about this position please get in touch today!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org