Paid Search Planner
- Paid Search Planner
- £25k - £28k
- Posted11 October 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPaid Search Planner
- Salary£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
This highly regarded and global media agency are looking to further expand their successful biddable team and have an exciting opportunity for a paid search planner to join them. Working across a range of high profile and well known brands, this role offers a fantastic opportunity in which to further your career within paid search and biddable media.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Manage and oversee paid search activity for your clients across a range of international markets, continuously looking for new opportunities and ways to improve campaign performance
* Attend client meetings and manage client enquiries around their paid search strategy, advising them on the most effective approach
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with your clients
* Keep your clients informed of campaign performance and daily reporting
* Help to support the development of someone more junior on the team
Key skills required:
* You will need to have prior experience of managing paid search or biddable campaigns to a high standard to a Search Executive level or equivalent within a media agency or digital agency
* You will be GAP and Bing certified
* You will have experience of managing bid management tools such as Marin and Kenshoo
* You will be comfortable with analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Hitwise
* You will be able to demonstrate excellent Excel skills and have good attention to detail when dealing with numerical data
* You will be comfortable in developing relationships with clients
* You will have an understanding for how paid search fits into the wider digital landscape
This role offers huge potential to grow your paid search capabilities further within a supportive and diverse media agency.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com
More jobs from Sian
- Insight Executive/Senior Insight Executive
- £23k - £28k
- Paid Social Account Director
- £50k - £50k