Paid Social Manager - entertainment
- Paid Social Manager - entertainment
- £35k - £35k
- Posted26 September 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPaid Social Manager - entertainment
- Salary£35,000 - £35,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this thriving global media agency for a capable and experienced paid social or biddable expert to play a key role on this well known music brand. With the chance to further advance your paid social career, surrounded by other talented experts, this role offers not only the chance to work on a great client but also provides the support to ensure you continue to grow.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To work closely with this music client, you will be responsible for managing paid social strategies to help further your client's business further, continuously looking to improve on campaign performance
* You will look for ways to ensure that biddable channels, specifically paid social, can support the wider media and marketing strategy - having an appreciation for the whole digital landscape
* You will be responsible for keeping your clients informed of new advances within the social space and ensure that they test new channels as appropriate
* You will be responsible for leading and guiding junior reports
* Play a key role in supporting with new business and further growth of the biddable team
Key skills required:
* To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate prior experience of planning and buying paid social media campaigns, ideally from within a media agency or digital specialist
* Most likely you will be a Paid Social Senior Executive or Paid Social Manager elsewhere, looking for your next step in the digital space.
* You will specifically have experience of working on Facebook and ideally have had exposure to Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube and other biddable channels.
* You will also have worked across other performance led clients, and have a confidence when discussing tracking options with them.
* You must have a genuine passion for music
* You will be confident in managing junior reports
* You will also have fantastic presentation skills
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs from Sian
- Insight Executive/Senior Insight Executive
- £23k - £28k
- Paid Social Account Director
- £50k - £50k