- Planner Buyer
- £28k - £35k
- Posted28 February 2018
- ConsultantVeronika Sigrist
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPlanner Buyer
- Salary£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Planner Buyer - cross-channel
Salary - £28k - £35k depending on level
I'm working on an exciting opportunity for a Planner/Buyer with experience across all channels to join a thriving agency in the heart of London. You'll be planning campaigns for retail and FMCG clients across all channels. You will be a key part of the team from the outset and you'll have loads opportunities to make an impact.
Day to day, you'll take full ownership of all of the media & data planning and buying for your clients. You'll be a pro at creating media plans, confident presenting these back to a client with justification for your rationale, and able to execute by negotiating and buying the media and analysing and presenting back results.
· A planner/buyer with experience of building and buying campaigns
· Great with excel and powerpoint, and a whizz with numbers
· Well-versed in how TGI and MOSAIC work, and how to use them
· A nit-picker; someone who has great attention to detail and can spot mistakes in media plans from a mile away
· Super organised and calm under pressure
Apply on this ad to find out more
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Consultant.
I love meeting and listening to people and my main aim is help candidates to find their dream role. Having covered other recruitment sectors before joining Source LF, I recently completed my MA in theatre at RADA so I am extrem...
Email Veronika: email@example.com