PPC Account Manager - New account win!
- PPC Account Manager - New account win!
- £35k - £35k
- Posted31 January 2018
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPPC Account Manager - New account win!
- Salary£35,000 - £35,000 per annum
This highly regarded and well respected digital division of a global network media agency is looking to further grow it's paid search team, as a result of a fantastic new global account win. With the opportunity to work on one of the most exciting brands around, with big ambitions, this is a fantastic chance for you to further advance your PPC career within a supportive and talented organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To work closely with your clients to ensure effective delivery and development of paid search strategies which meet their business needs and requirements
* To look for new ways to bring innovation and new developments within technology to your clients and their approach to paid search/biddable channels
* To educate and inform your clients about the opportunities within paid search and broader performance marketing channels
* Oversee and nurture your PPC analyst to ensure they fulfil their potential and have the support required to excel
* To support your AD, as required and to play an active role in working across other disciplines to ensure the wider media strategy is delivered for your clients
Key skills required:
* To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate prior experience of managing PPC campaigns, from within a media agency or digital agency environment, with large spending budgets
* You will have prior experience of Google Shopper
* You will have experience of working with 3rd party bid-management tools such as Kenshoo, Marin and DoubleClick
* Ideally you will be Adwords certified
* You will be able to demonstrate strong client servicing skills
* You will have the ability to inspire and support those beneath you
* You will be curious about developments in the search marketing space
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org